Σάββατο 9 Απριλίου 2011

Spring is here!

Spring is here and Easter is almost at our doorstep. I'm in the middle of plastering the walls of my scrap place/office/heaven area, potting and re-potting plants, sowing seeds and getting ready for the Greek Orthodox Easter (Big Big Big thing in Greece)! So, yeh, I have been a bit busy... oh and at the same time run around my two little boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I feel blessed that my life is what it is, I can't think of anything different, I just wish others had the same bliss running through their heart and soul.. I consider myself fortunate... I will post some photos when my scrap area is painted, loooooooong way to that still, but I started off with bare walls (still have concrete on the floor) and I'm getting there bit by bit..... Will also post photos of my flowers, I'm so lolly jolly in Spring everyone makes fun of me!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, please stay tuned for more!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σας ευχαριστώ θερμά, warm comments warm the heart xxx!